Tuesday, November 1, 2011

24 days of thanksgiving...

Last year, I attempted, to have a post everyday with something I was grateful for. I failed. Horribly. So this year, I'm going to give it another try! Keep your fingers crossed and maybe, just maybe, I'll succeed. Lets give it a go!

Day 1: I am so grateful for the fall season. I know that on my last post I had a site that went to some pictures of Southern Utah's fall beauty, so this post will be pictures of America's fall spectacular. I love it when the leaves change. The colors are magnificent. When the leaves fall, I want to be five again and have my dad rake all of them up so I can go jump in them and have him do it again. Here are some pictures I found on Pinterest that capture the beauty of this season.

 etsy.com
 google.com


No comments:

Post a Comment