Day 4: I am so grateful for the wonderful place I live in. I am so truly blessed to live in beautiful Southern Utah! I love the mountains and I am so lucky to live so close to national parks. I just need to take more advantage of them. I heard a quote once and it went something like this: {It's so sad how we travel thousands of miles to see a beautiful place, but we never take the time to travel a few miles to see our own backyard.} How true is that? I have always wanted to travel the world and see all the sights. Maybe I should start with whats only 30 miles away. It is so beautiful here!
This is the Five Fingers in Zions National Park. They are beautiful red rock cliffs.
picture was taken with my camera phone, so quality sucks. bad.
Day 5: I am so blessed to live so close to a temple of the Lord. St. George is only 45 minutes away and Jake and I have been trying to take advantage of this blessing. Yesterday Jake and I went to the temple. It was SO needed. I love going there. This is the house of the Lord. Peace, warmth, and comfort always surround me. I am truly blessed.
St. George. Our stake temple.
Manti. My favorite. It will always hold a special place in my heart. We were married here.
Day 6: Since it is Sunday it just wouldn't be right if I didn't say I was grateful for my ward. Jake and I finally got to go to our young married ward. It was so much fun. They were very welcoming. I loved seeing all the little kids there. They were so stinkin' cute! It made Jake want to have kids really bad. I told him not to hold his breath. I feel like I'm still a kid! I am still a kid! :) Our day will come. And we will be the ones standing in the back trying to calm a crying baby. Someday. ♥


No comments:
Post a Comment