This last weekend Jake and I went up to the his family's cabin for the deer hunt. Even though no one in his immediate family had a tag, we still had fun! It was so beautiful up there. I wish I would have taken some pictures of the all the trees changing colors, but I was to busy trying to not puke my guts out. Stupid motion sickness. But I am proud to say I made it the whole way without having to get out of the truck!
Supposedly this is the "Love Tree." It has symbolic meaning of love. So naturally, Jake decided to carve our names in it. My name is on one side and his is on the other. I thought it was tender. :) Now our love will last! It's on the "Love Tree!"
Jake, Parker (a cousin), and I decided to take a little hike through the trees that are surrounding the cabin. We found a tree that had fallen and wedged itself perfectly between two other trees. For Jake, this was just too good to be true. We had to climb on it and take some pictures. ^This is one of the many that was taken. Don't you just love the orange?
Since I was a champion and didn't get any pictures of the trees. Here is a site that has some beautiful pictures of Southern Utah's beauty! http://www.dleephotography.com/p689089639. I think this person did a wonderful job on capturing the landscape. The mountains truly are God's country.
No comments:
Post a Comment