Day 21: I am grateful for my best friend, my partner in crime, the love of my life, my husband. He is so wonderful. I love him so much! I am grateful for his caring personality. I am grateful that he has patience. I am grateful he loves me. He works so hard to make sure that we have everything that we need. He never lets anything get him down. He is always happy and always makes me happy. He puts up with so much from me and he still comes home! :) I just love him! He is the type of man that I have always dreamed of marrying. I married my dream guy. Not too many people can say that. I know that we will be always be together. And everything may not be perfect, but we've got eternity to make it perfect. That is the best sentence I have ever written. I've got eternity with my husband. There is nothing better than that!
So, today was Jake's birthday. Here are a few pictures.
Jake excited for dinner :)
This was my first time cooking ribs.... and it was a success!
I seasoned them with season salt, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Jake loved them, so that's all that matters!
The birthday cake. Cheese Cake! I akwardly sang the happy birthday song all by myself. It was fantastic. Yes, the 22 is made out of cherries. I was a champion and used my imagination!
yummy, yummy cheese cake! another success! :)
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CAN IT BE MY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!!!!!!?????????
ReplyDelete