Monday, November 7, 2011

a job...

Day 7: I am still being a failure at finding a job. But in a sense (a very weird sense) I am grateful that I have this trial in my life. I have had to hop on the patience train, and stay on board until it drops me off, hopefully at the You-Have-a-Job Station. I keep telling myself that I can't get a job because of school. That may be a load of crap, but it gets me through the day.

What I am really grateful for is Jake's job. I know that sometimes he would rather stab himself in the eye than go to work, but I am so grateful that he has a job that will keep our heater going and put mashed potatoes on the table.

Speaking of heater, it has been snowing non-stop since last night. Someone needs to inform Mother Nature that Christmas isn't for another 54 days 7 hours 4 minutes and 39 seconds (who's counting?) She can dump all the snow she wants the week before Christmas. I'm okay with that. :)

Have a nice warm cup of hot deliciousness, wrap up in a soft blanket and watch re-runs of NCIS! Enjoy, I will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment