Thursday, November 10, 2011

good friends...

Day 10: I am grateful for the friends that I have. I have some of the greatest friends in the whole world. It's sad that some of us are growing apart. But that's what life is all about. At first I was really bothered that we weren't as close as we had used to be. Now, I see it as a blessing in disguise. We helped build each other up our whole lives and now we set each other free to find new friends (yeah slap some cheese on that). I'm sure that we will always be close, just not as close as we used to be. I owe a lot to my friends. They've taught me how to shoot a fish out of water, how to not start yourself on fire, and when in doubt drink another Mountain Dew. And some friends are the friends you can talk to for hours in Chili's and the waitress keeps filling up your water glass. So, thanks guys! I love you.

 the most recent picture of all the guys...minus a few the rest are on missions
 hilary, me, and kelsie....my bridesmaids...our famous pose :)
 the last picture of all the guys together
 kylee...my soul sister...seriously
oh...and of course...my best friend...in the entire world....we're crazy...but that's what makes it fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment