Wednesday, November 16, 2011

round three...

well at least I only have to catch up on two days instead of three. I'm doing a little bit better! I'm trying!! My life is hectic. I can't believe how much I have to do in a day. There is definitely too much to do and not enough day.

Day 15: I am grateful for my health. I got sick a few days ago, and I forgot how much being sick can get ya down. I was a worthless piece of....something worthless. I didn't want to do anything. I could have stayed in bed all day if I my classes weren't so darn important. But it was worthless to go to class. It took everything I had just to keep my eyes open, let-alone pay attention to anything that the professor was saying. I should have just stayed home. So, that is why I am so grateful for my health. I can function again...sort of. I don't feel like I'm going to die every time I stand up. But getting out of bed is just as hard. :)

Day 16: I am grateful for the ability and opportunity to do service. I love doing service projects but I never seem to find any time or way to do them. I am in the Student Alumni organization and we do a lot of service and work towards the alumni of SUU. Today we raked leaves of some of the SUU die-hards who still support SUU in all we do. They make raking leaves a lot of fun. They will sit out there with us and B.S with us for hours. I love hearing stories. Especially when they are talking about how they met their spouse, or how they made their 58 years of marriage the happiest times of their lives. I just love those kinds of stories. And since I am a newly wed, they all wanted to give me advice on how to make my 7 weeks turn into 67 years. It made me happy.

Well, have a fantastic night, and day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment