The past few weeks have been a little crazy. It seems like there was so much going on, but I look back and it doesn't seem like we did much at all! A few weeks ago my parents took Jake and I through the Manti temple endowment session. It was my first time. It was wonderful! It was so beautiful, I couldn't believe it. It was also our first time back through Manti since our sealing. It felt good to go back to "our" temple. The spirit was strong, and it was just what Jake and I needed. I love going to the temple!
Then Jake and I got to go on a date to the St. George temple with a couple from our ward. It was our first double-date. It was really fun. We had a wonderful time in the temple, then ate a wonderful, late dinner at Golden Corral. This time there wasn't an abundance of senior citizens! It was late and we ended up being the last ones to leave. But the food was yummy. I do love me some Golden Corral!
Then these past two weeks Jake and I have had mid-terms out the wazoo. I am just so sick of school. I want to be done and get on with my life already! I know, I shouldn't be wishing my life away but it would be so nice to be done with school. A large plus is that this coming week is SPRING BREAK! That doesn't mean much for this family, but it means that we have a week with no school! Whoo! I'll take anything to give me a little bit of a break. Jake also got me a Kindle Fire last week. I don't really know who likes it more: me or him, but it is a lot of fun and we both really enjoy it. So far, it has been worth the money spent on it!
The Hunger Games movie comes out in just a few weeks so in preparation for the epic event Jake and I have been reading the first book: The Hunger Games. I read all three books last summer in two weeks when I had nothing else to do, so I wanted to refresh my mind before I saw the movie. After much persuasion, begging, and groveling... okay.. it didn't go that far, but I got Jake to read the books with me. He quite enjoys them. Once we start reading, he doesn't want us to stop. Last night he kept pushing to "just read one more chapter." It was funny. But the books are amazing, I hope the movie is just as good!
I hope you all enjoy your spring breaks, if you don't have a spring break....make your own!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment