Thursday, February 16, 2012

a lovely week...

This week has be really great. Lovely to be exact. Jake made Valentine's Day a lot of fun. I made him a candle lit dinner with two candles, a couple of roses, and some Christmas lights! Then he made an awesome heart shaped cake out of cherry-chip cake mix. My favorite! So we ate cake and drank fake champagne (sparkling apple juice!) out of champagne glasses. I wasn't on the ball, so there are no pictures. I'm a slacker.

On Wednesday, we celebrated my birthday, which is today, I'm 20. It's odd. Anywho, we went to St. George and went to Golden Coral for dinner. It was senior night there, so we were WAY out of place. Well Jake says that I wasn't  cause I'm old. Whatever. Then went and saw The Vow. Best movie. I loved it. I've always had a sweet spot for Rachel McAdams. And Channing Tatum, well he is just Channing Tatum. :) Sorry Jake! It was so sweet and cute. It's one of the best "feel-good" movies that's come out in the past year.


Today, I've really done nothing. I've gone to class and then sat at home. Alone. Yes, I'm throwing my own pity party. But Jake will be home soon, so I just need to keep myself entertained for another hour watching Glee on Hulu. :) Time to make some dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment