Thursday, February 2, 2012

the month of love...

February has always been a month that I have enjoyed.

First: There is a weird myth that a little animal can tell us what our weather outlook is. I find it a little hilarious that we are trusting an animal that is afraid of it's own shadow. Pun intended. :) And in case anyone missed the memo: we are looking at 6 more weeks of this wonderful weather.



Second: It's Valentines. Who doesn't love Valentines? It's the day where you can say the cheesiest lines and no one judges you. I love it. I didn't really know what to do for Jake for Valentines Day. So I decided to spread it out over the next 14 days. Well 13. (I promise I started yesterday!) I am leaving him a note everyday telling him why I love him. There is just so much I love about him, it may take more than 14 days. (<--- slappin on the cheese!) But really, I do love him. And I want him to know that I love him. So I figured this would be fun.

he really is my favorite one. (haha!)


Third: It's my birthday. I am going to be the big 2-0 this year. Weird. My parents are old! :)

Fourth: It's one month closer to spring!

Anyways I wanted to share with you something that I found for you Visiting Teachers out there. I found this site, Spiritually Thinking, on Pinterest. I made these cute handouts for my sisters. On her site they cost money (and this was the only thing that she charges for), so I made up my own version of it. I hope she doesn't mind, but they were stinking cute, and I needed them the next day. So, here is what I came up with:

I printed these out in about a 5x7 format. They were just a tiny bit smaller than that.

Don't mind the blacked-out numbers. I just don't want my phone number all over the web. And I doubt my companion does either. The lady who does the website, she is amazing and hers look a ton better, but I didn't have much time. The idea came from her and I give her all the credit on this wonderful idea. Anyways, check out her site for month-to-month ideas for a handout or something awesome.

I hope everyone is having a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment