Sunday, January 1, 2012

a new year...

Here's to 2011! You held some heartache, great friends, my love, and good times. That will be a year I will never forget. But since it's over, here's to 2012! Here's to 16+ diets started and finished with in a week, workout plans that always fall through, and a year with my husband that will last 60+ years! There is something about a new years resolution that makes me so excited to start, but after a month I've forgotten about them. So my 2012 New Year's Resolution is to make it past a month with my goals! :) I'm trying to stay positive! Here are some of the goals that I'm going to work on. This way I've told someone and I feel like I have to give them a good honest effort. :)

Kelsey's Goals:
  • Workout 3 times a week
  • Read the Book of Mormon
  • Be accepted to Weber's radiology program
  • Be a better wife
  • Get good grades!
The Barton Goals:
  • Read the Book of Mormon together
  • Become closer as a couple
  • Go to the temple at least 1 time every month
I think we can do those. The only one I'm really worried about is being accepted into the radiology program. Wish me luck on that one! :)

I hope everyone can make good worth-while goals! Good luck, and stay strong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment