the middle one is the one that is addressed, the other two are the ones that still need addressing.
In other news, Christmas is only 5 days away! Ready or not here she comes. There are still presents to be made, gifts to be wrapped, food to be prepared, and thank you cards to be sent. Those dang thank you cards. They are hanging over me like a dark cloud trying to rain on my Christmas joy parade. But I'm super excited for Christmas. This is going to be a fun and interesting year! It's my first time away from home. So it will be a different experience. I'm excited though. I get to meet Jake's brother and his wife for the first time. It'll be fun!
Well. I hope everyone has a freaking fantastic Christmas. But what I really hope is that we can all remember the true meaning of Christmas. Our Savior. My favorite saying is: It all started with a family. And there is a picture of Joseph, Mary, and Jesus in the manger. Our families are the most important thing in our lives. Not the presents, not the parties, not our clothes, or how we look, but who we are with and the memories we are making. Enjoy this Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment