Tuesday, May 24, 2011

waiting, waiting, waiting...

My patience is running out. I am SO sick of waiting to hear if did or didn't get the job. I need a job. I'm getting beyond bored. I've read 4 books in the past 5 days. Not that I don't like reading, I just really need to get out of my apartment. I can't stand it! Maybe I should go get a gym pass, or something. Hopefully I'll hear about the job tomorrow, but who knows. If I don't get the job, then I guess it's back to job searching, applications, and resumes. Ugh!!

Update: my eyelashes are still intact, but another day of this and who knows, I may be buying fake lashes!

But about the books I've been reading, here is a list:
-Hunger Games
-Catching Fire
-Mockingjay
these were written by Suzanne Collins. They are very good, and very interesting.
-Crossfire
by Traci Hunter Abramson. I love her books. She has some of the best books.
Here is a list of her books. I highly recommend reading them!
-Royal Target
-Free Fall
-Lockdown
(The next three are three you want to read in a row.)
-Undercurrents
-Ripple Effect
-The Deep End

I do love reading. It's become something I can do to make the time go by faster. Especially if I can get my hands on a fantasy, romance, or mystry novel. Books are great. People should definately read more! It's good for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment