Friday, May 6, 2011

goodbyes for now..

Saying goodbye to my roommates is bitter-sweet. It's bitter because they are leaving, and I'm saying goodbye, but it's sweet because I now get (I'm thinking positive) to meet new people AND one of my roommates isn't going to leave me!

Last night was our last night together. So naturally, we stayed up all night and went to Denny's at 12:00a.m.  Surprisingly, it was packed! I couldn't believe it.

Awesome. :) Here we are. Mid-night ish.

I'm happy that finals are FINALLY over! I felt good about most of them. So keep you're fingers crossed! But now that finals are over you know what that means. Yup, cleaning. Deep cleaning. I am pretty sure that I am going to smell like bleach for a month. Also, I've been packing and will be moving into a different room. Biggest pain in my butt! I didn't know that I owned this much crap! It's crazy. Only a few more things to clean and then it's time for unpacking. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment