Wednesday, May 18, 2011

the project..

While I have been bored out of my mind I decided to actually start AND finish a project for my room. I was pretty excited. This little project of mine brightened up my room. It's pretty awesome. But it only entertained me for a couple of hours. I need a hobby...or a job...or friends! 

 There are 16 pictures...
 some tape, twine, clothes pins...
 and two thumb tacks.
The finished project! Cost: $5.00

I feel accomplished for the day! I can now justify sitting and watching TV for a little while. :)

Well, in other news, it's snowing. Yes, it's May 18 and it's snowing. I'm disgusted. I was going to go for a run today. I even woke up at 9:00 a.m to go. But, I looked out the window, and what did I see? No, not popcorn, SNOW! So...I climbed back in bed. :) That ended my ambition for the day.

I'm still in the process of finding a job. If I don't find a job, I might die. I am pretty sure it IS possible to die from boredom. Because I've come darn close. I don't know how people don't work. I want to pull my eyelashes out. It'll give me something to do! So keep your fingers crossed that something comes through. Or I won't have any eyelashes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment