Wednesday, March 2, 2011

On the first day...

I found this really cute idea on one of my friends pages, so I stole it. It is called "30 Days of Pictures." What you do is: every day find a picture that it tells you too, and do what it tells you to. The write a little somethin-somethin about it and call it a day. Now I know that my blogging record is not too good, but I will be better! (or at least try) So here we go.

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 15 facts.
1. I believe life is a gift, and should be viewed that way.
2. I hate (with a passion) seafood. Any form of it. Yuck!
3. I could wear pink or red lipstick with anything and be happy.
4. I love taking pictures.
5. I used to hate my best friend. (we are now joined at the hip)
6. I have an obsession with Nikes and black stilletos.
7. Blue is my favorite color.
8. I coud read for hours at a time.
9. I (obviously) have a hard time keeping my blog up to date.
10. Diamonds are a girls best friend.
11. Anne Hathaway and Sandra Bullock are my celebrity heros.
12. I play the piano when I am upset.
13. I love gerber daisy's. They are so cheerful!
14. I think sports are very much over-rated.
15. I trip all the time. Literally. I can't stand up without having to catch myself.

That picture was taken on Christmas two years ago. My family had just gotten home from Disneyland (whoot!) at 1 o'clock in the morning. This was taken at approximately 8:32 am.. :) just kidding, I have no idea when this was taken. All I know is that I somehow ended up with a bow on my head and my dad told me to smile. So you now know a little more about me. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment