...literally!
Day 13: Favorite band or artist.
I do not have one favorite band or artist. And that picture doesn't even begin to tell what kind of music I like. My genre ranges from country to rock to rap to R&B to oldies to jazz to classical to hip hop and to about any other genre you can think of. I love music. Without it, I don't think the world could be complete. Music can make you feel any feeling. It calms me down, it makes me want to work harder, it can make me cry, or it can make me laugh. I don't go anywhere without my iPod handy. Sometimes, it is the only thing that can express what I really feel. I have played the piano since I was 6. And that alone has brought a lot of joy to my life. Without the piano, I wouldn't be me! I love to sing. But usually just to myself in the car. I have sung in a few chorus groups, and it was SO much fun. Music is a huge part of my life. And I love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment