I don't have one favorite memory. But the one I picked is one that has effected my life in so many ways. I was a coach for the Millard County Special Olympics team. It was one of the funnest things I have ever done. The pictures are from the week of state competition. I got to participate witht the athelets in a UNIFIED race. We took 4th! It was so, so great! I wouldn't trade this memory for anything..
this is the whole team that could go with us to state..
this was our little team, we ran the 4x100 and took 4th! It was so extciting!!
I learned so much from these guys. I learned that no matter what, you love each other. You never judge. We are all the same. These guys have the biggest hearts. I love them, and always will. They are a part of my life, and i just love that!
No comments:
Post a Comment