I don't know even where to begin. It's been so long!
First I'm finally posting. I know. Shocking!
Second. I am officially a Wildcat!
I got accepted into the Weber State Radiology Outreach program! WHOOO! It's about dang time, right? After waiting a year, feeling like a failure, and yelling at too many people I got my acceptance letter. I was so excited. Then I went to orientation the end of May and realized we are going to be poor. Well...more poor then we already are. Tuition isn't the problem. It's a heck of a lot cheaper than SUU. Thank heavens! But books (which is already a given), a background/immunization check (outrageous), scrubs, and a membership to ASRT (why??). It will be TOTALLY worth it! I can't wait to start in August.
Third. Jake has decided he wants to join the Highway Patrol.
He is so excited about it that it puts me being excited about my program to shame. I'm excited for him too. It doesn't really bother me that he wants to do this as a career. I grew up with a dad who has done this my whole life. Instead of being the daughter, I'll be the wife. I really think Jake is going to love it. And with the way things have been working out, he's going to have no problem getting the job.
Honestly, that is really all that has happened in our lives since I last posted in October. How boring are we! I promise to try and keep it updated more often. Like at least once a month!


No comments:
Post a Comment