Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm engaged...♥

Yesterday, July 20, 2011, my best friend proposed to me! I was on my way home from Lake Powell and he had his whole family out on the road with signs that said, "Kelsey Mitchell will you marry me." Then after I got out of the car, and caught my breath, he got down on one knee and asked me to spend the rest of eternity with him. Of course, I said YES! I couldn't believe it. I was so surprised! I am now the happiest girl alive. I'm marrying my best friend!! ♥

 this is the sign that someone held, and they were spaced about 20 feet apart!
 this is the ring and the roses that he gave me!
 I was in total shock. Everyone except me knew that this was going to happen
I was so happy. I can't even explain it.
 Jake putting the ring on.
The newly engaged couple!

We are getting married Friday, September 30, 2011 at the Manti temple. My mom is probably going to die from planning a wedding that quickly, but we can do it! Well, we WILL do it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment