Wednesday, July 6, 2011

a great weekend...

I just had a fantastic weekend. I spent it with Jake and his family. We went up to their cabin for 4 days. It was so much fun! Jake took me out to these ledges that over-look the valley. It was beautiful! I couldn't believe it.

 below me are 200-300 ft. drops! It was awesome!

 ^--these are the ledges! amazing..i know!


 ^--this is a very bad picture of their cabin.

We came back to Paragonah Monday morning. They had a bunch of games in the park. They did races for each age group, then had 3-legged races, an egg toss, water balloon toss, watermelon eating contest, and a tug-of-war. We had so much fun. We got soaked from the fire hose and it was raining pretty big rain drops. Jake and his sister dominated at the races. Jake and I didn't dominate at the 3-legged race. :) We had two little kids trip right in front of us and it was a miracle that we made it past them! But it was a blast!

This is at Brian Head. We watched the fireworks there. They were amazing! I haven't seen fireworks that good in a very long time. We have a lot of fun together. I am so glad that I could find someone like him. He really makes me happy. He's a good kid. :) All in all...I am happy and couldn't ask for anything more. Well...a job would be nice! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment