Wednesday, June 15, 2011

just another day...

...not in paradise. (it goes with that song... "just another day in paradise..") (in case you didn't get it!) I still can't seem to find a job. Frustrating? Oh yeah! I know that I just did a post on how we should be grateful for our trials. Well, I am. It's just sometimes hard to be grateful with my heart. Ya know? This is teaching me something. I'm sure!

I signed up to be a volunteer at the hospital. Hopefully I can at least be a volunteer! No, they'll probably turn me down. Just my luck! There isn't much else going on here. I feel like I live at Gold's Gym. I spend a lot of time there every day. Which is definitely good for me, I just need a life!

Ok, so I kinda found a life. I met a guy. I know... [gasp!] :) He's great! I spend a lot of time with him too. So this is my life: wake up, go to the gym, do something with Jake (the boyfriend), go home, go to bed. Awesome! I know.. :)

Well that's my life for now. Hopefully something will change, job wise, at least!

1 comment:

  1. Hey i know this guy named jake! ha Seems like he has the same story. He had pretty much given up on life or at least the persuit of a girl and he seemed really unhappy. until he met a girl he had never seen before and once they hit it off the rest became history! Now he is madly in love with this girl named kelsey and they have 51 days til they are married and he couldn't be happier!! I LOVE YA KELS!!!! Your my girl

    ReplyDelete