Monday, November 1, 2010

It's not over till someone cleans!

Well my friends, college life is interesting. Who knew that roommates would be such a challenge. I guess I was sheltered as a child. I grew up in a great home. My family taught me some great lessons, that I am now SOOOO grateful for!! Example:

-how to clean my own messes
-how to make my bed
-how to do laundry
-how to do dishes
-how to vacuum
-and last but definitely not least, how to plunge a toilet

Some people need to learn these few, simple traits. It's not hard people!! It's like riding a bike. First you need a push, you pedal on your own, then you never have to learn again. It's something that you never forget. Someone needs to teach my roommate these life lessons. Maybe that someone will have to be me! I'm sick of cleaning up crap.. literally!

No comments:

Post a Comment